Trim Healthy Mama THM beginner tips helps

30 Days and 30 Tips For Starting Trim Healthy Mama – All The Links

Here are the links to all the posts in the 30 days and 30 tips to starting Trim Healthy Mama series.

This series is perfect to help beginners get started on the Trim Healthy Mama plan. By the end you will have baby stepped your way to being on plan!! Come and join us 🙂

If you are interested in a downloadable, printable version of these posts,then that is available right here!

I hope these posts help you, let us know on our new Facebook page here

If you want to get started on the Trim Healthy Mama plan, then these tips will help you to get on plan in 30 days. Ideal for all Trim Healthy Mama beginners!!

Day One – Write Yourself A Letter

Day Two – Join a Facebook Group

Day Three – Check With Your Doctor

Day Four – Highlight Meal Compositions

Day Five – Highlight the ‘on plan’ foods.

Day Six – Take before pictures and measurements

Day Twenty Seven – Special ingredients

Day Twenty Eight – Add in your evening meal

Day Twenty Nine – Reread your letter and testimonies

Day Thirty – Reread the Trim Healthy Mama plan book

25 comments

1. Christina H

Tried tobsign up but would not let me. If you can email it to me at
    diamondgirl1221@msn.com
    Thanks Christina

1. heather@liaif.net

Thanks for letting me know. I’ll manually add you and email you the details x

2. Nora

Is this where I leave my email to get the 30day plan. I tried to subscribe but was unable

1. heather@liaif.net

Hi, yes, just let me know your email address and I will send you the details shortly

3. Susan

Could you add me as well, please? susan@vicefamily.com

4. Nancy

Wouldn’t let me subscribe.

Nancyzalani@gmail.com

5. Tammy

I also tried to subscribe and I get an error state “oops page can not be found”. Is it that I am using my mobile phone?? That is the only internet connection I have. If possible could you please send me the password to Tammy.jarreau@gmail.com

6. Lori Korman

id like to be able to print it. Thanks Lori Korman

7. Heather Cantando

It doesn’t give me sign up option. Can you email it to me.
    cantando.heather@yahoo.com
    Thank you so much!!

1. Heather

If you emailed this to me yesterday can you resend it. I had surgery and I believe I deleted it by accident.
      cantando.heather@yahoo.com. Thank you very much!!

1. heather@liaif.net

Hi, did you manage to get the link? I did email it to you again, so I hope you received it x

8. Lennelle

Can you send me the password, it doesn’t give me that option. Thsnks

1. heather@liaif.net

Hi, can you let me know your email address and I will send the details across to you asap. I’m sorry that we have had some technical issues and I hope it is worth the wait!

9. Kim Haack

I was unable to subscribe. Please add me also. Thank you. Kim Haack

kim_haack@yahoo.com

1. heather@liaif.net

Hello, I have just added you now and sent you the welcome email. If you have any more issues then please feel free to message me again.
      Welcome to LIAIF.net 🙂

10. Miriel Dorsey

Could you add me as well, don’t have the password and tried to sign up and nothing happens. I would love to start the program with your 30 day plan. Thank you and blessings.

1. heather@liaif.net

If you can send me your email address to heather@liaif.net then I will email you the pdf x

11. Jenny Sims

Wouldn’t let me join
    Simsjjeh@comcast.net

12. April Rader

I don’t see a sign up and would love to be added to get this download. Thanks!!

1. heather@liaif.net

Hi, the downloads should be available straight from the page now, but if you get stuck, send me an email heather@liaif.net and I will send you them directly x

13. Our Trim Healthy Mama Journey So Far ... 2 Years On Plan!

[…] If you are new to THM, I wrote a blog series last year about starting the Trim Healthy Mama plan over the course of 30 days. The index to all those posts and the free downloadable version is here. […]

14. Unofficial Trim Healthy Mama Book Study - Section One - June 12th 2017

[…] you are new to the Trim Healthy Mama plan, then this post here may be helpful to you too […]

15. Margie Ryne

I need email also please & thank you!🙂

1. heather@liaif.net

If you send me a quick email at Heather@liaif.net I will sort things out for you x